View Single Post
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle watched as Regina tossed the young girl on to her back and running around in circles before laying down before noticing Lucien had returned and was scolding the girl and Regina.

"Oh really? That weirdo your preferring to wouldn't happen to be yourself?" she teases, with a raised eyebrow, "I guess you can't be any more strange than a girl who's only companions are spirit orbs, and they really can't hold a conversion so it does get quite lonely traveling."

She pauses, "If it's self defense, than I am willing to kill." she calls up another spirit orb, this one red as fire, "The white orbs are innocent souls, I don't like taking them if I don't have to but sometimes, after a fight, there might be no way to save the person and rather leave them to die in agony, I will offer them the choice. It's a quick way to die, they don't suffer at all. On the other hand, the red souls like this one, are the tainted souls like your well, murderers. I have no objection taking a tainted soul." She waits for Lucien's reaction to this, most people would be scrambling to get away from her once they found out she was able at a snap of her finger, steal their souls.

Noticing Mairi staring at her, Noelle lets a soft smile cross her face, "I am sure he was teasing you, living with guys all the time that smell like BO is not that fun. And I'm Noelle." she lets the spirit orb vanish.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote