View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #57  
Aww, thank you for observing that Daiko! :D I'm glad you think it's cool. xD I do that with most all my Avis, so they're consistent and true to my own lore I guess.
:D I did change my siggy to sorta reflect it I suppose. ^U^ I try to be expressive as much as possible since I am myself very expressive. :]
Merskelly is like a intergalactic and magical character with animated elements of horror, sci-fi, fantasy and comedy, since they're a mesh of my favorite genres. Merskelly herself is a mesh of parts, mechanical and cadaverous mer-alien.
<:) She also kinda reflects myself in being a creature unable to relate to just one group. Merskelly can be a bit robotic and logical, but also relate to mermagic and swimmy charm, while being so odd she might be an alien from another planet. The death comes from my own recovery from my darkest and lowest point, which in itself mourned the loss of many personal qualities.

She can also alter limbs, dethatch them as well as her head, change into a more charming male appearance, and even go totally robotic or remove legs and reflect mermaid royalty. ^_^ Quite literally a "fish out of water" and having a "good head on the shoulders" which is how I often feel most of the time.

Hope you don't mind me sharing a bit of lore-ish background, with your curiosity. ^-^

Ah, I remember having that problem too at first. x') I typically have that problem if the limit is way too high, like a 10 page paper instead of 5! 8) I'd be like, "I said my piece, I have said the same sentence three other ways...aaahhhh, what do I type to make it only 3 pages longer!?" O_O;
Unfortunately, I find myself straining to find more evidence to lengthen my position so I don't have to write any more, or I completely give up and just write up to the minimum. x') Also APA formats are the worst and I never want to do another one again lol! I've avoided them so far for a few years, but oh man was it a pain. ;u; Made me appreciate MLA format more.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-08-2020, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote