View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #23  
"I'm sure you'll find them someday." Cyclone managed to say before she left, the blush almost visible under his tanned coat. He was eventually pulled into the festivities that the opening turned into once everypony who was here to help had arrived, DD's father was a older green stallion with a sun yellow mane and light blue eyes, he was accompanied by his wife,a light red mare with a light pink mane that looked like she belonged in a high posh party and not a small start up store.

"Frost my dear why did you open you...gallery in this... lovely part of Canterlot? I could have gotten you a discount in one of my friends properties to open up shop in Manehatten my dear." Operetta Singer said with a small sniff of her nose. DD's father, Clarence shook his head at his wife, he loved her but she was sometimes to high class for his brothers family.

"Auntie Operetta I chose here because I want to stand on my own hooves..." Frost said with a sign, she loved her family but her aunt could be a bit much.

"Mother leave it... It'll be good for her to get used to being on her own." Dark Dream said looking at her mother with a raised brow, the two held a gaze before Operetta sighed and nodded.

An hour later the opening was in full swing and DD was behind the counter, while Frost mingled a bit, Cyclone was helping a elder mare who had fallen in love with a large ice carving that she said woudl look splendid in her home, more so once she found out it wouldn't melt. He was also trying to keep his eyes on Rumble and Tumble, the later of who had finally caught his cricket and said cricket was holding onto the colts mane.

Cyclones green eyes scanned the flow of ponies, looking for Crystaline, he wanted to see her again.
Old Posted 11-21-2017, 04:12 AM Reply With Quote