View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #11  
xD It's sad that the hot female character works on folks online xD Unless it's that one Spanish MMO I saw man the bases for them are smoke'n! But it asked me for my Driver License number during registration. -__-

I have this name on Kinsaki (where I first used this name), and I also used it on Lilifactory (where I got the avi art in my siggy). But i haven't been on lilifactory for awhile now =X

Stockings don't look any better below the shoes but I like how it looks when it overlaps the sash :3

Yeah I'm sentimental too. Obviously I had no pick on the VHSs to keep cause we have NO disney cartoons saved at all u_u

AI is a movie where they give this robot boy the capacity to love. A couple adopt him because they lost their son who the doctor said wouldn't wake up. But not long after adopting roboboy their real son awakes to see his parents have effectively replaced him and he's jealous. The kid is devious and managed to get rid of the roboboy who embarks on a quest. It was touching and all but the way they ended the movie pisses me off. His creator gives him false hope and a submarine where he goes into a stasis or something as he sat in the sub for years. Waking up when alien excavated him, telling him humans are long extinct. They do give him a last chance to be with his "mommy" though. The catch to it is the process allows her to exist for only one day and then she vanishes from the history of the universe forever. THE END >=|
Old Posted 11-13-2010, 01:53 AM Reply With Quote