View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #123  
Nora scowled, glaring at Ash after her pointed comment. No matter how badly she wanted to slap her, she restrained herself, knowing that she could direct her spite more effectively later. After all, the girl was pretty cute as she enjoyed her breakfast. So she grinned and let it go. Hal, however, was a different story. She was so fed up with his ignorance and his attitude.

"Well, I'll do it. But not because I think I need training. I'll do it to protect Audrey." He scoffed, looking over the three sets of eyes judging him for his pathetic comment. "What?" He shrugged.

Nora was at a loss for words. And it was evident in her expression, mouth agape, brows furrowed. "I-I can't even handle this level of stupidity and toxic masculinity!" She huffed.

"Toxic masculinity? I just said I was going to do it! I'll comply, I'll submit, whatever!" Hal growled, returning the angry glare.

Nora sighed loudly, trying to release the desire to kick the crap out of him. "Solely because we are in a public place right now. I will let your stupidity slide. But when we are back in my house. Its my rules. And that means that you will do as we say," She gestured to the other two women. "-until we deem your training complete."

Hal looked over them all again, almost ashamed, but not quite socially adept enough to realize that his comments were offensive. "Fine." He groaned. "Fine." He sipped his coffee and muttered into his cup, as if it would protect Nora from hearing. "Pretty kinky, I'd say."

Nora raised her eyebrows to their heighest heights and looked over at Ash, steaming and asking for her reassurance. After all, that silly thing was her rock. Then, after a long breath in with Ash, she looked back to Audrey. "Thank you Audrey. For trusting us in this regard. I truly appreciate your time and understanding. I respect you in more ways than a simple business partner. Knowing what I now know about you, has only allowed me to respect you more." She grabbed her hands in both an effort to secure the sincerity in her statement, and to ground her away from Hal's chuckling in the background.

"Gayyyyyyyy." He chortled, and just like that, Nora switched. She threw herself over the table, her breasts grazing the last bit of her breakfast as she reached for Hal's ear and snatched it. She tugged on it and he whimpered.

"You will not disrespect me again, you hear me?" She spoke between closed teeth.

"Yes ma'am!" He blurted.

"Thank you." And she released him and returned to her conversation with Audrey. "Anyways. I absolutely agree with you, Audrey. I think control and stealth are great goals to start with. And because me and Ash are geared up, we have plenty of ways to make him submit. It would be good for him to know his full power, without becoming a danger to any of us. And ... I don't mean this with any disrespectful intent, but do you - wolves, have any weaknesses?" She choked on the last word. "I mean, just as a safety precaution. The movies and stuff always show them as being weak against silver. Is that based in any truth?" Nora was desperate for more answers.

The waiter returned just in time to give them all judgmental looks, refill their water/coffee, and slide them the check. "Take your time." Nora grabbed the check and placed hard cash and tip and handed it to the waiter before he could leave. Hal winked at the waiter, who gave him a pity grin. They were coworkers, and he knew all too well what these ladies must be dealing with. "Thank you. Have a great day."
Last edited by Worm; 06-05-2018 at 02:53 AM.
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote