View Single Post
-:-o}}}-O-{{{o-:-
Magic is fine but I personally think that physics CAN explain the entire issue. And it will seem like MAGIC to us. For example, (and without putting words into the story here), but if a certain race of people had the power and the inclination they could make a system like this if they wanted to. It's just a matter of power and know-how. That is all it is. I assure you that taking 3 planets and putting them into orbit around a sun, with one planet having a moon and the three of them sharing a wandering moon for who knows what reason, is possible, we just don't know how to do it, but it could be done.

As for the story here I would like to say that stories of old have all been written by different people. Oral tradition is the telling of stories by different people. The bible is the telling of stories by different people (or the word of God as some believe, told by different people). It's the same here I suppose.

Also I know you feel it is not well-written, but to write it in the first place and to think it up and work it out is an achievement in itself.

Let me end with a quote by Mark Twain: "Good breeding consists in concealing how much we think of ourselves and how little we think of the other person."
I used to have a sig. Really.
Old Posted 05-12-2013, 12:23 AM Reply With Quote