View Single Post
The Illusionist
Default   #23  
Intentional double post here (don't kill me my last post is big enough)

We have a ton of animal/creature assists on Trisphee, why don't we use those animals for a PAD like game on the side?

The only thing that would need to be done is the coding though >.> and you could make money on it by having a special rare animal REM that costs runes.

But the difference you could do is that all monsters are available in the Game token machine with the weaker monsters having a higher percentage, and the rare animal machine only has rares. As opposed to PAD rare egg machine having a bunch of everything.

The machines could be the crane game, but you won't be able to see what monsters are available until you spend a token, and you have a choice between the monsters there so there is more leeway on what you want to go after. You can insert another coin if you have failed, or you could leave and come back to insert a new coin for a new row of monsters.

The rare crane machine would be REM with a claw randomly pick one out of the random monsters available as you watch with a 100% catch rate.

.... I want this now, Coda can we work on it? xD

Last edited by Illusion; 05-08-2015 at 07:31 PM.
Old Posted 05-08-2015, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote