View Single Post
Harmless
Default   #7  
I do not but whatever ocs dont fit something I make up a new one for specifically for that rp.

Quote:
A bunch of teachers at magical school groaning about grading papers and dealing with minor magical crises. I have a character in mind for this; a wizard teacher who's great at the theory of magic but can't get it to work practically, lol!
I may be able to create an oc for this one. Though I'm not sure our our ocs would match unless mines the opposite of yours in being able to do things "practically"

Quote:
A heroine and villainess of a verse (could be a novel, webtoon, dating sim, or anything else) regress back to the beginning of the story. But they're the only ones who still have their memories after regressing, and they decide to join forces and not follow the storyline. The heroine and villainess are each sick of their roles and want to live their own story on their own terms.
Now this sounds fun, is someone writing the story for them like as in Princess TuTu?

Quote:
I'd also be interested in doing a magical girls RP, inspired by shows in the genre like cardcaptor sakura and sailor moon. It wouldn't be a fandom RP but an original one, with OCs, just taking inspiration from the genre.
Magical girls rp with a complete new storyline and villains would be interesting. Esepecially if the girls are new to it. I've seen so many magical girl shows and movies, I have a variety of knowledge. What do you crave? We can do more than one if you want.
Old Posted 06-16-2022, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote