View Single Post
I've got the Gewds.
Default In a Tight Position   #1  
So I'm basically blind. I have really terrible vision and my contacts are quite expensive. The last box I got had 6 pairs. Each pair lasts 2 weeks before you're supposed to throw them away and get a new pair. I got this box about 2 years ago.

Well I'm STILL wearing the last pair of those contacts. I really need new ones, not only because my eyes are in danger, but because if I rip this pair or one falls out I have NO backup. That's bad because I'm literally blind without them. I'd have no way to go to college. No way to draw for my rent money. I'd be totally and utterly screwed.

I really hate glasses, but I'm not stupid. I went to the only place I could afford without insurance which happened to be.. Walmart. Not only did he yell at me for taking too long on the vision test, but when he gave me my glasses, he gave me the wrong prescription. It was so bad I couldn't even adjust if I really wanted to.
Now here is where I should have marched back in and demanded new ones, and I did ask, but I was told there was nothing he could do. Honestly I was just a little upset, but figured that's Walmart and for the worlds cheapest glasses it wasn't going to get much better.

So I left. That was in December of 2011, so it's far too late to go back now.

I tried to call my old eye doctor and get my prescription so I could get some "black market" contacts.. but they refused to give me my own prescription because it was out of date.

I guess what I'm wondering is, is there any way to get cheap contacts online without a doctors prescription? I just need SOMETHING. I actually think I ripped this pair a teeny bit and now my eye is irritated as hell. But I just can't afford to not see. :/ Or afford proper eye care for that matter.

This sucks.
If your blindfold comes off, then should I blind you instead?
✘ ✘ ✘
FurAffinity
DeviantArt

✘ ✘ ✘

I'm SOOOOOO Sexy ;3
Old Posted 08-24-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote