Thread: Fading Realms
View Single Post
Person, what Person?
The game was long and brutal, with Tali's team winning. Risa looked at her watch after the first game and said, "Sorry, to come late and leave early, but I have to do a report on the Freelance society." She left the courts with a wave and, once everyone returned to the game, a sigh. She started to walk towards her home, a large estate at the edge of the city limits. Her parents would not be home for a while being out of town on business which ment she had time to burn. "Homework it is then." She muttered to herself and looked at the sky, "Sometimes I wish it would change."

Hera had always enjoyed running and when chased, her love for it only increased. Her pursuer was good, she would give him that. But she needed to lose him, it would not do to lead her pursuer to her tempory resting place. She took a sharp right then turned up a staircase to take this case to the rooftops. The roofs in this section of town where close enough together that one could step from one roof to another without any extra effort. Hera was grinning woundering if the one who chased her would take that risk.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote