View Single Post
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #15  
Cyclone nodded, the thoughts of speaking to the pretty mare again made a warm feeling fill the stallion with a shyness he thought he'd grown out of... well at least been able to push down for the sake of his job. "Sounds like a plan then." He said not really sure what else to day at this point, he didn't see the knowing look Frost sent his way as they bid Crystaline farewell and headed out.

"Somepony has a C-R-U-S-H!" she teased and poked the stallion in the shoulder once they where outside the shop and Cyclone felt his face heat up even more.

"Don't be funny Frost... She's pretty.... and different form the mares in Ponyville.. it's nothing." The stallion pouted as the pair wandered their way to the cafe. The food they ordered was very yummy, and affordable. "At least this place won't clean you out of your bits like the few places I found in Manehatten." Cyclone said rubbing his chin, the hair their tickling him a bit but he liked it, his mother and father had been surprised he was commited to keeping the small patch of facial hair, most young stallions went for the smooth look, he didn't.

"Well either way I'm happy that Things are working out here for me. You tell DD that she doesn't need to worry, she can focus on her potions." The blind mare smiled.

Soon the pair had to part, Cyclone heading back to the transtation to catch the last train to Ponyville and Frost headed back to her apartment above her shop. It was odd settling down into her bed, the sounds of Canterlot where very different form the sounds of her room in the Celetial valley.
Old Posted 11-17-2017, 07:28 PM Reply With Quote