View Single Post
Confused

Heaven
Luka followed Sage to the sofa and sat down as well. He brought his knees up tightly to his chest before resting his chin on them. The cheap and scratchy fabric poked uncomfortably through his white shirt. Luka was curious about Sage's death, but he figured it would still be hard to talk about. Although, it was pretty easy to guess how he died according to his last words. He could have been injured or sick and died in a hospital. Either way, it was still a sore subject that Luka didn't want to mention. He would be upset if Sage asked him about how he died too.

To be honest, I wasn't really listening to anything they were saying after my sacrifice. I was pretty lost in thought, I guess. Luka looked anywhere but Sage; it was obvious that he was embarrassed and hurt. I just hope it's something bigger than this. My voice...it was my everything.

==

Avani nodded in agreement. It had been too long since she was on the battlefield. She hadn't used her abilities for much ever since she stopped going out to hunt. It would do her good to get out and make new friends though. She was willing to do whatever she could to become happy in a world where it was nearly impossible. "So, um, we could go get a drink after this to look for new recruits, yeah?"

Hell
Xander sat back on his stool and tilted his head to the side before signing a response. More than a century; I died in 1872. And you? Looking back, Xander felt incredibly old, which, he was. However, he supposed age was just a number. He still looked fine as hell. (a/n snort hell is actually a shithole wut)

Nancy looked up at Axle warily before bringing the cool glass to her lips. The beverage was rich and sweet. Her tastebuds danced inside her mouth. "Mm, this is really good actually." She giggled a little before settling down once again. "Right, questions. Um, so, I guess, well I was...Jesus, okay." Nancy took a deep breath in before finally speaking. " Alright, so, if I go out hunting I can turn in their weapons for more power or money, right? Are there different groups that you can hunt with? Or do you have to hunt on your own? If I'm at the border, how can I tell whether a person is a demon or an angel? Are there any distinguishing features?" She breathed in sharply realizing how much she had just asked. "Sorry." She mumbled bashfully.
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-07-2018, 10:48 PM Reply With Quote