View Single Post
The Ascended Angel
Talking Angelic Auctions~ CLOSED   #1  
So while I'm waiting for Nikko to get a reference for me for the auction they won last year (I went offline for a while) I'm going to hold another auction. ^^ Sorry Nikko, you can only apply for the auction if you want me to do a different character xD lol! This should give others a chance. :3

The auction will run for a few days- I don't have an exact time on it but it will not be any longer than a week. (Looking like 4.25.12)

This is for 1 full body piece. [SAMPLE] (there is some adult content on my dA so be careful)
I am being mentored by another artist at this time. This means my art will be a significantly higher quality by the time the auction is over. I will have another sample up within the next 2 days.

[SAMPLE2]
This is just an update at the moment. :3 I have been working for the past week with a mentor- and this is an outcome. Feel free to compare this with the first sample. ^^

Starting bid

Highest Bid

15k Au mrdoughnutnom

AutoBuy

If anyone knows the rates for runes right now, let me know and I will put a rune translation with the prices.

*I will also accept items I am questing for- link in my sig- they must equal the total worth of your bid to apply.
Last edited by Ishu; 04-26-2012 at 06:23 PM.
Old Posted 04-20-2012, 04:02 PM