View Single Post
Two Fish
Default   #107  
Nora squeezed her brows together, still concerned about this whole ranking system. "Now, now, now, Audrey... I will make sure you're not going home with any brute like Hal, or any alpha from the next town." She smiled gently. "You're safe with me, I'm not afraid of werewolves." While the comment was meant to be calming, it came off as a bit naive to Hal. He shook his head, chuckling.

"Yeah, you say that now. But what if there was a group of three of mes? Like three big, huge alphas?" He waved his arms to exemplify their largeness. "Oh, eggs sound great! Any bacon?" He stood up, stretching his arms and twisting his abdomen back and forth.

"I've got a rack full of collars and leashes in our room." Nora stated matter-of-factly, pointing with a thumb to hers and Ash's bedroom. "Besides, I've dealt with handsy men in the past and I know just where to punt them." She crossed her arms, clearly annoyed with Hal's belittling comments.

"Hey, if you guys can technically be part of a werewolf pack. Does that mean you've got ranks too?" Hal smiled, still trying to tear himself from the intoxicating scent of Audrey's. "Cus I mean... I was obviously drawn to Ash... And Nora, not so much..." He looked at Nora, a dumb smile on his fucked up face, almost regretting his comment.
Old Posted 01-29-2018, 12:36 AM Reply With Quote