View Single Post
Confused

Hell
"This place sure does operate like a prison." Nancy chuckled to herself. "It may hurt like a bitch, but I'm no wuss." She smirked.

"Alright, are you ready?" Her cellmate asked, inked needle hovering just above her skin. The contraption was sketchy and clearly made of spare parts found around the prison.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Nancy sighed heavily before the needle pierced her skin. "Ow, what the fuck!" Her cellmate only laughed in response before going back in.

"I told you it would hurt. Now, stop moving your face. I don't want to mess up this dagger." So, with a grimace, Nancy shut her eyes and grit her teeth. A dagger just above her left eyebrow was supposed to represent dominance, but she didn't feel any more intimidating. In fact, she just felt pain.

One hellish hour and a half later, Nancy's face was adorned by a large dagger. It didn't look half bad for a prison tattoo. It did fucking hurt like one, though. "You're a fucking artist, man."

"I know." Her cellmate snickered.

"You'll definitely have to hook me up." She smiled at Axle.

"It's been quite awhile, but if I recall correctly, with your ability you can capture vibrations from your surroundings and construct any tool that you can think of. I assume that your staff will help you in forming needed weapons." Xander smiled excitedly. "You will definitely be a strong asset to the team. He offered a small wink before retrieving Axle's phone from his outstretched hand. He speedily typed in his own contact information as well as another number before putting the name Olivia as the contact.

"I have an extra cell on me at all times. It will be Olivia's now. I put her in as another one of your contacts as well as myself." He slid the phone back to Axle before he got up from his seat and popped his neck. You'll see it soon enough, darling. In fact, when you are confident in driving it, I have another one for you. He held his hand out for her to take.

"We'll meet you at the training arena, yeah?" Xander tipped his head back to look at the other two demons.

imanASSet
Last edited by imanasset; 07-07-2018 at 10:56 PM.
Old Posted 07-07-2018, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote