View Single Post
Confused
Default   #43  

[hi I'm Tess and I am a terrible sister and very inconsistent roleplayer. plz, don't kill me. I have children. Also, I'm changing Luka's chosen weapon to a single Katana in honor of my sweet sweet Quinn. rip in peace bbgurl.]

Hell
So, it was a survival tactic? That made complete sense. In fact, when she was in prison, it was best if she acted like that as well. However, her personality was quite different compared to the facade she put up then. That was evident, especially now. She could be terrifying if she had to be. Though, it would help if she had the whole Axle get-up. "Mayyyybe, you could help me get spruced up for the big show, eh?" Nancy suggested. At the least, she figured that even if she was invisible most of the time, it would give her confidence.

One thing that had pulled him into Olivia when they began talking was her enthusiasm and passion. The way her eyes completely lit up like the sun hidden just behind the skyline; her cheeks a shimmering pink against her stark features. He translated what the bartender had asked him and continued to sign as he replied. "I've been here since 1872. So--" Xander paused and tapped four of his fingers on his chin while he thought. "About a hundred fifty years?" His eyebrows were still scrunched together still as he signed.

"Also, my name is Xander, but I suppose Red will do just fine. This is Olivia." He translated before gesturing to the beautiful girl seated next to him. "Your names are?"

Nancy leaned further over the counter so she could see the girl. She waved to her and introduced herself. "I'm Nancy! Nice to meet you." She smiled warmly at the girl. It might be nice to have another friend that isn't a man in Hell.

Heaven
[p.p.s. this fighting scene with Luka and Sage could get kinky real fast so watch out bb ;) jk jk or am I? no for real I'm joshing you...maybe]

Avani brought a hand up to cover her mouth as she stifled a laugh. "Twice?! Yeah, I'm glad we are here to practice." Her eyes traveled over to Kat. Sure, she had just been fighting with Sage, but she looked just as beautiful as Avani had left her. Her green eyes shown a deep emerald in her endless world of gold. She was like a steady stream bubbling quietly between the trees. What was this feeling? [a/n cough sweetie ur gay.]

Angel flesh? Was he going to actually eat Luka? Luka didn't know whether he was completely petrified with fear or lust. Sure, Luka was dead, that did nothing to stop his uncontrollable, teenage sex drive. God, I'd hate myself if he knew what I was thinking. Luka thought to what he believed to be just himself.

[another a/n: um hi u know I had to do it to 'em]
[p.p.p.s. if you know the memes I'm referencing I'll be happy.]
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-27-2018, 11:40 PM Reply With Quote