View Single Post
Be afraid.
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali_Namir View Post
*Runs off to read all updates and makes sure that she stays at less than 4 Trisphite made pets*
thats all images not just pets, it might be useful to combine images if needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
this still does not say anything about copyrighted art (art where permission has been denied beforehand to be used)
Content
All content rules apply to posts, signatures, private messages, and visitor messages.
  • Copyright Infringement: All materials posted must be the property of the poster or must include proper attribution and credit. Plagiarism, "art theft", and other similar actions are prohibited.

We didn't need to add that because it was already in the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl3chocobo View Post
it also leave a big gap to say 'ask' for permission, i have seen people ask for permission in ways that do not get them answers so that they can plagerize and steal parts of works. the artist, if they are even there anymore, never finds out because the request is either phrased wrong, hidden under a slew of other things or worst case, the derivatives has already been put up and the question only asked afterwards

it would be better to say 'received permission' and maybe even make sure to state /before/ the work is made
Using the above rule, proper attribution means proof that you are allowed to use the work whether for reference or posing etc. If you think that someone does not have permission to use the art or is not crediting with derivative works please report the post and leave a description about it, do not confront the person directly unless instructed to by a moderator.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
It was Ashy's abs that brought us forth

Gallagher is my eternal nemesis
I have Fen's Boobs
Nexy's Wench
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote