View Single Post
Icy Footed
Ohhh dude. <:{ I had a similar issue when I tried pre-ordering a Batman game at a GameStop a few years ago, and they told me that they were unavailable for Pre-Order at the time but they'd let me know when I could if I gave them my email, so I did. But they just pretty much spam my email with their special offers and deals for prices off consoles and stuff I didn't want. I just wanted that Batman game! When I came back, another guy working there told me that all the Pre-Orders slots were all full and I'd have to buy it when it came out..>:{ And then about a few days later, I saw one guy walk out with his pre-order after the game came out and they had no more in stock, and the customer said he said he pre-ordered it a week ago...when I was told the same week that pre-orders weren't happening.
tbh, :[ Game Stop fucking sucks. My friend used to work at GameStop, and he knows what goes on from behind the counter. They like to fuck with their customers just to make their numbers, so yeah, it's the company getting rich off of only the cheap stuff they recycle and distributing the lowest of the low quality consoles, including used, so they hardly ever stock any brand new ps4 pros or limited edition stuff or new games as the company's warehouse only gives out so much to their outlet stores. They don't want to buy enough from Nintendo or Microsoft to stock their stores and instead they just buy the bare minimum to sell, because they focus more on selling cheaper items for their own gain. >:[ It's dirty and corrupt how they advertise and label quality gaming controllers, devices, games and consoles, but the truth is, they really don't care about what the customer gets, only what they think they're paying for. They lie to their customers because they're told to by their supervisors and their supervisors' supervisors.
I'd honestly recommend buying a bundle at Best Buy or online, just ANYwhere but Game Stop. :[
I'm not sure if it may also be SqEx too, <:c I don't know how good their integrity holds up with their other titles. But I don't want to think it's their fault, as I'm pretty sure the "Pre-Order Now" was announced once the Jan 25 release date was.
I saw on Amazon preorders were available given the limited supply, but that's bs because it's such a titanic title that is GOING to sell no matter what, you'd think they'd know that right? <:c I just hope you get to purchase the KH3 Ps4 bundle Coda. <:[ I think a lot of pre-orders and everyone trying to get their hands on the game in some way shape or form is going to get crazy hectic but, I do hope you find a means to get it..
;n; even if it'll likely come in really late for the both of us..

Avoid spoilers online at all costs! <x{ I wanna have a fully spoiler-free playthrough experience!
Guys! ;0; Something crazy is gonna happen to make Sora THAT heart wrenchingly pissed off! I don't even wanna theorize bc I want a surprise!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 01-20-2019 at 03:21 AM.
Old Posted 01-20-2019, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote