View Single Post
Icy Footed
Default   #3  
x} I'm in kinda the same boat hahaha! I only ever played 3/5 of BBS, never bothered with the Remixes except for DDD+Fragmentary Passage+Back Cover, and I don't play Union X because my phone doesn't support it, so...yep!
I'm gonna pre-order soon, because I really really want some cool stuff coming with the game! :}

I know it's gonna be pretty much the same with all the other kingdom hearts games I play, and I'll get stuck trying to beat a tough boss, =~=; and I'll be handing it over to my brother to beat for me, and then he'll totally take over and flippin' beat the game for me. x'D
But we've both been waiting years for the third installment...he's not forwarding the story an inch without me there! >:} 's gonna be so kool! <x'}
And confusing...and ridiculous but KOOL!

I haven't even seen Frozen or Big Hero 6 yet. x'D I'd better get to watching those both before I play. I don't need to, but there hasn't been a Kingdom Hearts Disney world I'm not already familiar with, so I wanna continue the tradition. x] heh.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 01-18-2019, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote