View Single Post
Truthwatcher
Have never wanted to punch a cashier more than this idiot kid I dealt with today (and as a former grocery cashier, and current general retail cashier, I have a fuckton of patience with people in customer service).

So first off, I'm approaching the checkout lane. He's just finished the last customer. He immediately grabs his phone, holds it up above the counter and proceeds scrolling and/or typing, looks up, sees me, looks back at his phone, finishes whatever he's doing, then gets to scanning my stuff. He doesn't say a word. No "hello". No "find everything okay". Nothing. A friend of his walks in. He is immediately "oh, I have to tell you something, call me later, I'm off at x". Then back to silence. A woman walks by. He compliments her tattoo. Silence again. He goes to put my milk in a bag. I clearly and at a volume loud enough to be heard say "I don't need my milk in a bag." He pauses looks at me and proceeds to put my milk in the bag. I pay, grab my groceries, take my milk out of the bag (it's got a handle already for fuck's sake), and leave.
Old Posted 04-07-2020, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote