View Single Post
Harmless
Default   #5  
Alright there were a few ideas as far as the Twilight Revamp goes. And turning them gothic would be oh so sweet <3 I could totally make that on the sim4.

Anyways, I have an OC that is my "Curse Starter" OC, along time ago she fell in love with someone (she was considered an Immortal, but they still have a weakness) and got her heart broken starting the curse. The curse goes on for only so long (up until the century the cullens meet bella). Then that would be the final year the soul of the immortal in a new body with few memories must remember everything and/or make her decision out of two choices. (This is against Aro from the Volturi)

Then we can TOTALLY revamp it if you don't like Bella with Edward OR Jacob. Bella could get tired of waiting for Edward to change her, he keeps refusing saying he doesn't want to put her through that, and whatnot. So she leaves (since Alice can't see her with her powers, Edward can't read her mind) and winds up going to Aro to be turned. Of course, she would headbutt it a lot with Caius, the vampire that is blonde and likes to torture the hell out of people.

It depends if you have an OC you want to get with someone. Also, there was a steampunk kind of idea I had. What if Twilight had a dimensional shift and everyone had to figure out what happened. They went from a modern world into either dark ages or the steampunk age. This they have to figure out how to get back and yet still fit in.

I might have more ideas but I haven't had my first sip of coffee yet.
Old Posted 06-16-2022, 11:16 AM Reply With Quote