View Single Post
Zombie Platypus
Default Looking for One on Ones   #1  
Hello! My name is Elaina, but you may call me Patch. I just joined the site not too long ago, Quote me or PM for a response.

Anyways, I'm here searching for some 1 on 1's.
I'm pretty laid back and can typically write about 2 paragraphs and up, I'm pretty lazy and I'm not expecting my roleplaying partners to write me a novel so I can respond with one. Quantity or quality.

I'll list what I'm seeking below, I'd like to play as the role on right, but most of them are just general ideas, though I'm open for anything {{so feel free to suggest other things}},

I'm more or less at least looking for someone who can help me keep our roleplay going and at that point it dosn't matter how much we write as long as we can feed off of each other. I do have a life outside of my computer, but i'm at least expecting a response every three days or so and if anything comes up that would make it hard for you to continue the roleplay, i'd at least like to know. Also, i'm very open to getting to know my partner, chit chatting and things. c:

Remember, you'll be playing the role on the left and I'd be the one on the right.

Vampire x human
Human x reverse vampire
Butler x master (black butler fashion)
Steven Universe
MLP
Teen Titans // Young Justice
Rune Factory //Harvest Moon// Stardrew Valley
Asylum doctor x patient
Pokemon
Boishock
Steam punk theme
Bounty hunter x fugitive
Body guard x princess
Prince x body guard
Zoophobia themed
Unwind themed
miraculous ladybug theme
Zombie anything
Last edited by Patcharhoo; 03-02-2018 at 09:37 PM.
Old Posted 03-02-2018, 08:02 PM Reply With Quote