Thread: Fading Realms
View Single Post
Person, what Person?
Hera let out a carefree laugh. She was standing on the edge of one of her favorite houses with her stolen goods. "I know I'm not the only one being chased." Her smile was confident and cocky. "I also know I'm a good runner, street time does it to you." With that she stepped backwards off the roof and hit the garbage pile with a sound thump. Quickly scrambling up she disappeared into a throng of people who had passed by.

Risa arrived at the house she resided in and was surprised to here someone else about. Her first though was robber then she relized that security alerted her that an unidentified person was in the house. It was probably one of her parent's business friends who had stopped by to see the child her parents bragged about. Risa scampered up the stairs manging to avoid whoever was in the house and sat down on her bed. Pulling out her homework she started to do it mostly forgetting about the other person.
Puppy to Asami
Gallagher is Nursy~
Broken Muse is my girlfriend
And Ducky is awesome!

Quote:
That is the general nature of things! An equality, a mutal need!

What? To kill and be killed? To love and to feed? That is what you support! There is no equality between the pet and the master.
-Elizabeth & Jason (From The Thirteenth Season)
Old Posted 09-18-2011, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote