View Single Post
Poconut Overlord
Default   #29  
I would be more convinced of your conviction if you weren't dressed like that ;p

I guess it's a good thing? I recently had a hyper-realistic lucid dream of my current house. It was a dark out but nearly morning, dew covered all the grass in the yard and the street light shone blue instead of the usua l orange/yellow. For some reason I stepped outside in my PJs barefooted and ran through the grass expecting to feel some kind of joy by doing so. Only I couldn't really feel the wetness on my pants, or the soft wet dirt between my toes. I felt something but it wasn't right. I tried to remember what it was supposed to feel like but in real life I never walk barefooted, let alone on dirt. And I don't like to get wet in clothes so the memory of that sensation was too distant. Not wanting to waste an oppotunity I looked at the dew on the grass and not only did I know the dew was there but I could actually see some of it in the light of the streetlamp. I continued running and turned to the back yard of the house. It was covered in grass as well instead of the usual muddy hill and litter of dog houses. I stopped right about where the peach tree should've been and looked at the house. The grass was so real but everything else was fake. Instead of imagining it real I imagined rain so I wouldn't be able to see details clearly and the rain that came down was beautiful. Like videogame HD graphics beautiful. Finally I felt elated and for some reason I a water funnel from the rain like a water bender. The funnel became like a wave on a beach then grew bigger and bigger surround the house. The rain suddenly stopped nearby but I could still see if falling around me, gathering in the giant waves growing past tsunami proportions. I was elated and had an idea. An glorious, evil idea took root. I stole only one glance at the house and rose from the ground. From behind the house, where the creek would normally be, stood the biggest wave growing probably 3 times the height of the pine trees as I rose just above the sturdy tree in the back yard. With a mad smile I made a water bending motion of a wave crashing down and so that biggest tsunami ever mimicked my movements and destroyed the house. I saw my work and was happy. Then I woke up.

The dream is ironic considering I was working so hard to fortify it in the previous dream.

----------------------------
It was just a game, a virtual one and very real too. The three of us ran to our objective with fear of the monster that killed the former occupants of this place. We just needed the information stored on a console, that was for some reason in the engineering sections and not a command section. With me was a woman and her kid brother not even in his teens yet. We got what we needed and headed back to the fourth member who guarded the door. Somewhere in the distance I could hear the sounds of something large moving through the pipes. It sounded like it ight've had thousands of legs or perhaps it was sliding like a snake.

We run through the access tunnels into a vertical room that is essential a bunch of vents venting into here. It's dark and it hot. All the vents are also caged, and the rope we climbed down to get here is missing. "It's getting closer. Where do we go?" the woman says as quietly as she can in a panic. I remember seeing an open pipe and step down into the shadows. "This one here is the only one open."

"Let me go first" says the other man in the group. He is white, with short curly hair, and he is also bigger than me. It's a tight fit but he seems to be able to move just fine. The small shaft goes down a short ways then splits off in two directions. To the right is a spinning fan, and forward leads into another fork that goes left and right. But it feels unbearably hot. As he's about to go forward a giant centipede about the length of my leg but wide as the tunnels comes by making a terrible sound. It tries to turn towards us but the man kicks it back and it runs as it was earlier. Not long after we see why it was running. A Red hot liquid like melted metal comes down. We can't go forward and the only reason the liquid doesn't get down the tunnel is because the man in front of me is blocking it. He's screaming loudly and the creature I've feared since the beginnging of this dream sounds like it's looming in the room above us. The man is a lost cause now. "Sorry." We turn back and go to the pipe with the fan. I jam it with my knife, praying it would stop it. The other two go through the gap and now it seems I'm stuck on this side. I kick the fan a few times hoping to jar it loose but have to risk going through the gap. Thankfully I didn't lose an arm and the spinning fan kept the monster from reaching us.

Outside it is daylight and a beautiful day it is. The cool air and open sky feels like heaven. But then I hear the hissing of the monster below and remember we can't relax yet. We didn't win, the beast made it to the surface and knocked the siblings into the valley but then something weird happens. I see the vector lines of the entire valley, like the game broke? The creature knocks me with it's tail just as it did them but at this point I know it's a dream now and visualize an opportunity. I see a map in the valley with a central point though I don't know what it means and quite frankly does me no good at this point. I used my knife as a focus for magic and try to fly it succeeds in allowing me to glide but I still hit the "bottom" of the valley which is a blue sea of energy. And it burns! The flames on my body thought make a easily converted energy to provide lift so once again I'm going up! But I run out of fire and glide dangerously close to the energy again. Not wanting to go through that pain again I glide towards that digital model of some map and land in another game.

It has modern and futuristic elements yet it looks very much like ancient rome with a smattering of greek building here and there. I'm standing in what I guess is a orphanage or some organization that takes in select orphans with gifts I guess and I witness with horror one of the children (though he could be a pre teen I guess) take his own life. The matron there reactions with a brief moment of horror as well but realizes she's too late and grows sad. A white tattoo across here wrinkled face glows a bright blue and she telepathically communicates to other leaders in the organization yet I can listen in on this conersation. "I couldn't stop him."
"We'll have to hold a ceremony for the children. Keep anymore-"
"No it's too late." she says sadly as a strange red light beams from a building perhaps 6 city blocks away.
Last edited by Jurinjo; 05-02-2014 at 11:16 AM.
Old Posted 04-14-2014, 01:33 AM Reply With Quote