Thread: I feel sad
View Single Post
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
~You're not kidding. I don't expect things to be handed to me on a silver platter but a break would be nice. I know how you feel about being scared. I'm worried about a lot of things. Part of it is home wise, part of it is job wise. I've taken animation classes and have been passionate about it but after seeing the animation purge I'm pretty wary. Like was everything for nothing.

I know how you feel. I've had days where I've fallen asleep filling out application after application. I don't mean animation anywhere. It's like what a friend said everyone's looking but nobody's hiring.

I get what you mean. Back when I had a job feels like I did that. ~
Ya I'm looking to get another day job, so it's like... ok you failed yourself round 3 maybe this time you'll be better?

I don't know.

It's like that hear too. It weird because they keep insisting it's hard to find people to work and I'm over here like, IT'S BEEN YEARS OF ME LOOKING FOR A FUCKING PART TIME!

Urg, I also told myself that buying WoW time again was a good idea in comparison to weed. So that's a thing now. Time to make new friends/ see if the guild is still anywhere near functional. XD
Old Posted 08-31-2022, 12:45 PM Reply With Quote