View Single Post
We're all mad here.
I finished Carry On and am now working on Wayward Son even though I've heard it's a horrible emotional train wreck and cliffhanger. Sigh. I like my gay vampire too much I guess. As for being bad about books, rather than go to the library for the copy I know they have, I phone around for the hardcover (because soft cover isn't out yet) exclusive Indigo edition (because it's the same price as the regular hard cover) and then go out in the snow to go get it. (I had to go out anyway because I needed pills but I can't believe I actually took a car downtown, and got street parking, across from the bookstore. That's kind of amazing).

Reading through Abalone Summer as well. It's a bit draggy but is picking up now but I think it's a book I can safely send to the library book sale and not regret it. I've been toting it around for over 20 years now.

I've been on an art kick as well, and actually did some sketching in blue pen. I don't recommend that, but is has got me thinking more about my actual lines so I don't end up with a spaghetti bird's next on the page.
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 01-19-2020 at 06:36 AM.
Old Posted 01-19-2020, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote