View Single Post
Double Rainbow
Talking Me Mum and Aunt Surprised Me   #1  
When my mom dropped me off at work yesterday (Friday the 1st), I gave my mom money so she could buy me a $10 eshop card, pay some bills, and buy gas. While she was at Walmart, she took a picture of the complete 11th season of Doctor Who. I was unaware they had it, so when I saw the picture at break, you can bet I was elated (work kept me from watching the show)! I asked if she got it, though she was at home when I replied (I was busy at work, working to read the text.) Well, after I apprised her I did not own the season, she went back to Walmart and got it for me. I was ecstatic and surprised!
Now, my aunt surprised me a different way.

Some time last year, I wrote a letter to me aunt in hopes she would receive it when she got home from her sisters' trip. To me surprise, the letter actually arrived as I had planned. She learned I enjoy fountain pens, and somewhere along the way, she had come upon a special book. Why is it special? It was a surprise gift I did not ask for! She had sent the book with a card stating she saw the book and thought I might like it. She's wrong, but only because I love it! In fact, reading the book made me want to join the pen making business! I still have a lot to learn, and in order to do so, I may need to dissect pens in order to see how they work as well as why they do not work. Then I can practice making pens! I would need money and resources, and I doubt I would get support from my family besides my aunt. I digressed. Anyways, I wanted to sing out in joy when I saw the book! I still have to a lot to read. Reading about the Parker Pen Company was intriguing, and I want to learn more about it. According to the book, Mr. Parker sent pens with red capsules to soldiers during the Great War (WWI)! How cool is that! They even made pens for businessmen and school children! The book came just a week or two away from Christmas. I still have to get my aunt a gift or two as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 02-03-2019, 03:54 AM Reply With Quote