View Single Post
It's ALIVE
Default Another Cat Thread (aka my 9th cat)   #1  
LET'S HAVE ANOTHER CAT THREAD!

So here is the story. about 3 weeks ago, one of my coworkers slipped up and was asking about "me and my 9 cats" and I got super pissed at her.I have 8. I told her that with my luck, I'm gonna go home and find a cat on my porch waiting for me.

Well, lo and behold, I arrived home that day and as I pulled in, locked eyes with a cat that went straight under my house. It's back left leg was dragging behind it completely limp. I had to do something.

Ask around the neighbors to find out my neighbor 3 houses down had tried catching it a week or so ago. And the neighbor across the street also tried, but his 7 dogs and yelling scared it away. Now it was here at my house.

So we got a live bait trap (that was too old and didn't work) and we tried coaxing it with food and love. I even crawled under my house with my coworker (the one who said the thing that cursed me) to try to catch it only to have it slip out of hers, mine and my husbands hands. Last week I had gotten to the point I could sit within 3 feet of it without it running away, and it would come scream at us when it wanted more food (straight through our open front door) and was playing with our 2 indoor/outdoor cats.

Yesterday my husband borrowed another live trap from our neighbor down the road. She catches ferals and strays constantly and gets them fixed and releases them into her woods. IT WORKED WE GOT IT. We took it immediately to our vet, who told us that judging by the teeth he is no younger then 8 weeks but no older then 12. He also has a broken leg (no shit) and was missing/had a chip off the top of his left ear. (they wouldn't finish cutting it because they said he was too young. they would rather fix it when he came in to get fixed). They cannot do x-rays at their facility, so I am waiting for next weeks paycheck to take him to my friends vet to see if they will help with his leg. We got him up to date on all his shots and now he is chilling in the bathroom.

Pictures!

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 08-16-2017, 11:06 AM Reply With Quote