Thread: [CLOSED]
View Single Post
Heavenly Angel
Default [CLOSED]   #1  

Trisphee was first created on 07-29-2009. Closed beta lasted a little over a year before its grand opening, which was on 09-15-2010. I have been here since closed beta because I had friends who were part of the staff, so they asked me to join the team as an item designer. I'm not sure if we will have an anniversary event, but for now, I would like to start off the anniversary by doing a user run event.

Even though I'm not active like I used to be many years ago, I never left Trisphee. I'm always here lurking and I try to help people whenever I can. Trisphee has a special place in my heart, so I want to take this opportunity to host a user run birthday event.

You are more than welcome to stay and chat, which also help you obtain more raffle tickets! Keep your eyes out, you never know when I will ask you to quote my post.

** I would like to thank all the staff for working so hard to keep Trisphee alive, after the original staff members left Trisphee. Special mention to Galla and Glitch for their amazing dedication to Trisphee, we are so grateful to have you guys here. I love you guys so much, you have no idea. ♥

I know that I put 9th birthday,
but if you count from closed beta it's 10th birthday.

Last edited by Panda; 09-23-2019 at 10:13 PM.
Old Posted 09-10-2019, 11:27 PM