View Single Post
I killed the muffin man. OMNOMNOM
Default   #37  
Sylvia
Sylvia didn't know how long she had been running, but she knew that she must be far away from the threat of her enemies that were situated in and around Halfrand.
She ran until her chest and sides ached and her legs felt like they could no longer take another step. She collapsed to the soft dirt of a forest that was unknown to her. She coughed and crimson splattered the ground around her.
I need a doctor. No... that's too dangerous, who knows where my enemies could be. Sylvia thought. I was too weak then, I should have been more careful. I still need to be careful now... even away from Halfran there are people who know of me and who would kill to get the reward that goes along with my capture.
Sylvia took her shaking hands and felt along the lining of her satchel to where a vial was stitched up and hidden away. With trembling fingers she tore at the seams at pulled out the vial. As she downed the contents, hoping that it would heal her, she looked up at the sky.
That's strange... she thought. That light certainly wasn't there before.
Off in the distance, low in the sky was a pulsing orb of violet light. It scared and excited Sylvia as she had never seen anything like it before.
Feeling her strength flooding back to her as the potion from her vial took effect, Sylvia stood up and wandered off in search of a familiar face and along with that, she hoped, some answers to the many questions that were now floating in her head.

Dem is Lucid's Waffle. <3
Old Posted 04-04-2011, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote