View Single Post
Weaver of Webs
Default   #15  
Mendez smirked, shaking his head as he disappeared into the kitchen. Fikri wouldn't do a damn thing Magali, and he doubted that he'd even try to hurt Nokra. After all, he'd acted rather...out of character when freeing the two. Generally, he was one to shrink to the sidelines, acting only when prompted. But, he'd freed two slaves. He had to hand it to the guy, it took guts. Guts that Mendez wasn't sure he had until he remembered who he was courting. The thought in and of itself caused a sense of nervousness.

He let the debate rage on in his head as he opened cupboards trying to figure out just where everything was, grunting with satisfaction when he came across ingredients that Fikri no doubt had grabbed before going to the club. Amazingly, he had everything he needed to make one his favorite meals that his mother used to make him, but now he'd be making it for three rather than just himself.

Magali shook her head, “You're not a slave anymore, right? We both are free? Neither of us will sleep on the floor. I won't...I won't accept that. If-if we can share the bed, I think I would like that. At least, until we get used to being free.” Now she was looking up at him, a small but hopeful smile on her face. The pair could hear Mendez doing whatever he was doing in the kitchen, but save for that, there was silence. It was the stillest Magali could remember her surroundings being since her first owner. After that, it was the club life. If she wasn't stationed with her pricetag prominently displayed in front of her amidst the sweat and noise of the club, she was being led towards one of the private rooms where there was often some other music designed to mask any groans from neighboring rooms. It was...peaceful.

Now, however, the felis' brow furrowed and her ears wilted. As if not being friends had ever crossed her mind. “Nokra, if I can help it, I don't ever want to be away from you. You've been there for me from the beginning. You've been...you've been my...my everything through all of this. I'm here because of you. It was looking forward to seeing you that got me through Master's most difficult clients...” She bowed her head and sniffled, hurt by the fact that he would think she would even consider abandoning him. Her eyes were still on the ground when she said, “I don't want to do whatever unless it's with you..”

Ashi gasped as the liquid gushed into her veins, sending instant relief across her body. The waves of pain ceased immediately, her shattered kneecap and broken arm fading into the background and all she could see was the face of the man that had beaten her to a bloody pulp—and also ensured her survival in the gang. She managed a smile, “Thank you, Shaldag. For...for everything.” The pain was gone, but she could feel the warmth from the bit of flesh that was left on the man, and the cold of his metal arms swaddling her like an infant. She tried to stay focused on his face to keep from looking down at her own broken body. If there was anything she didn't want, it was for the members of her new gang to see her crying.

She blinked up keeping the smile on her face when she saw her girlfriend. Despite the fact that it was her, technically, that ordered this kind of beat down, the word still held its due. She was no longer single. Further, she was taken by a woman of her choosing. “I'd rather not be eaten...if...if that's okay with you,” Ashi murmured, closing her eyes for a bit longer than a standard blink and sighing, letting the Terskix rub her temples. If she was being honest, it felt nice, though she would have preferred those hands to be Hyun's. She didn't bother trying to move though, which was good as she probably wouldn't be able to much if she did.

“Do I...Do I even want to know how bad the damage is?”
Old Posted 09-18-2017, 11:09 PM Reply With Quote