View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
It wasn't the first time that Nokra had ever been on a ship before. It was the fact he wasn't locked in a crate with Magali that made him stare and glance around the ship jn wonder, the Felis looking around for a moment and frowning. There were rooms, but was he allowed to have one for the trip? Did he have to share one with anyone here? If that was the case he would take literally anybody else than Fikri, the little pot of moaning and pissing. What even was the dude's damage? Regardless the Felis shuffled his hair and looked towards Magali for a moment, and then pursing his lips. "I guess you find a room you like for yourself? I'm open to sharing one but we don't have to anymore. Seeing as how we're free and all now." Nokra said, half-hoping they weren't just being led on.

Riola was right behind Rosalind when she chose a room, the Edensian letting out a small whistle and running his hands through his hair, wincing then fingers tickled a large lump on his head from Shaldag giving him a concussion. "Shit, hermana. This is definitely a step up from the other ship, si?" He said, before letting out a yawn and slumping to the ground and shutting his eyes. At least he could rest now. Still, something pinged in his chest, and despite how tired he was, he couldn't close his eyes. "...You ever get bad feelings in your gut, Rosalind? Mine has been in knots since we arrived."

--

The crowd cheered and whooped when Ashi said she was ready, Shaldag looking towards the woman and chuckling softly to himself. She looked less like a frightened girl this time. The moment she sorted her emotions and approached him with a bit more regality made Shaldag swell up a moment with pride, before he offered Hyun one last look. "You can always have someone else do it, considering my track record." He offered clenching a fist and taking a breath, before Hyun-chu shook her head and adjusted her belt, the resting bitch face along her features resolute and unmoving. "Just fucking beat her in, Shaldag. I'm busy and I don't have all fuckin' night."

Shaldag nodded and once he felt ready himself, raised his fist and finally swung; metal fist careening towards Ashi like an anvil and aimed right for her torso. The Ogrunu seemed focused, like he was choosing points where his fists would do the least bit of damage, and he could probably get away with hitting the princess in the head if he could help it. If anything he could just press a booted foot down on it instead of just doing what he did to the Edensian. An not one of the gangers seemed to notice the other minor details he did to try and stifle his blows for the princess...

..Save for the spider looking behind and watching like the predatory being she was. Atrix smiled to herself and crossed her upper arms, the lower ones fidgeting with the various weapons strapped to her hips, and double checking for any idle hands trying to pilfer something from her person. Shaldag's footing was reversed. He wasn't stepping into his punches. The Terskix could have made a list of the minor quirks that were showing he wasn't giving his all. She could have brought it up to Hyun, who stopped to look towards the spider, and then back towards the initiation.

Atrix kept her mouth shut. A bounty that was alive was better than a corpse. If she did decide on turning Ashi in.

The Terskix didn't know anymore.
Old Posted 09-13-2017, 03:29 PM Reply With Quote