View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"I'm sure we can get other people to keep him busy as well. I mean, I am sure we can convince Aranea and Mendez to keep an eye on him as well." Riola offered, the same feeling Rosalind got about taking.p care of him sinking into his mind. Not that Riola had any objections. That bullet that stripped away the life of his lover was meant for the Edensian after all. And it still plagued him each time he brought it up in his head. Casting one last look over towards the gangers who enveloped Ashi, Riola let out a deep whistle and frowned. Poor chica.

"Listen, I'm fine. I can get more water if I need to. Just keep drinking up." Nokra retorted, pushing the glass back into Magali's hand. He narrowed his eyes at her for a moment, before sighing and dropping his ears at her. "Just drink up for me, please? You drink half, and I'll drink the other half if you're so worried." The male Felis said, trying to appease the female into drinking just a little bit more. Watching Fikri storm out like a petulant little kitten, Nokra rolled his eyes and looked down towards a clench fist, before Magali's voice caught his attention, Nokra frowning and nodding a few times. "Sure. That other Felis tries anything I'm gonna pay the Terskix to rip him apart and make soup out of him."

"You couldn't afford me, little kitten. I'd have to take your friend as payment." Atrix chimed offhandedly with a shrug of her shoulder, prompting Nokra to glower at her, and the Terskix to snicker and crack her lower hands. It was too easy to spur him into anger. What a liability if they did came along. Towards Mendez, Atrix turned to face him and gave him a small, gentle squeeze and leaning in to give him a quick goodbye kiss (Nokra: "fucking gross.") "I'll keep you updated, Mendez. I assume we're dragging her back if she's alive. Or not. Doubt Hyun keeps bodies. I could turn it in for a profit." Pragmatism was the name of the game it seemed.

Once the gang was starting to head out, Nokra looked at Mendez, and then Magali, before shadowing the half-edensian. "Not meant to sound like am asshole, man, but I didn't expect to see a Terskix groping on someone that didn't have four arms...Its kinda odd."

---

Hyun seemed to have cut the pleasantries the moment initiation came into focus. The Chuzizian's glare was emotionless and ice-cold, and it even put Shaldag into a bit of unease. Shaldag hated to admit it. But when Hyun got like this, it even worried him. On her own she had a habit of being violent and criminal. Here, in her gang of people who spurred her on? It sometimes had a habit of taking her penchant for violence into new heights. "Assuming its the normal routine? One minute, she gets to cover to vitals?" Shaldag asked, breathing a bit heavier as chemicals began to flow through his veins.

Hyun looked towards Ashi as she slugged down her last drink, and then towards her rabid cult of gangers, the looks of bloodlust on their face all too apparent to behold. The Chuzizian yawned and itched a spot on her chest and nodded. "Starts when the first punch lands. I see you or think you're holding back, and everyone else gets to get involved as well." She said, quirking a brow at the smile on Ashi's face. Crazy bitch is probably a masochist, the way she is grinning.

Shaldag returned with a grunt of his own and muscled his way up to Ashi, cracking his neck and leering at her with sunken, angry eyes. "Protect your organs. And your head. Tell me when you're good to go." A small pause.

"Don't die either. Shit is boring without another noble to talk to"
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 02:33 PM Reply With Quote