View Single Post
Barrel of Monkeys
"Explosives training and learning to pilot? Gato is gonna be one helluva force to reckon with when we et him all set up properly." Riola snickered, watching the two male Felis go at it for a moment before shaking his head, then turning towards what Riola could only imagine as an incoming baseball bat orgy heading towards Ashi. The poor Daoweian girl. Even Riola was starting to feel a bit on the sad side, but Rosalind's own confirmation of staying neutral was sounding like the best option at the moment. "Siiiiii. I'm not quite comfortable getting in that." Riola said, yawning and finally coaxing Rosalind outwards towards the door. Sleep was paramount at this rate.

"I can get some water soon enough Magali. The important one is you, not me." Nokra flashed a smile, and wished that he had kept that bit of water for himself. His throat was parched, and he could feel the dizziness of dehydration sinking in. He had been deprived a bit of water and food to make him appear a little more gaunt and agile. But even in his state of being, Mags came first. It was what kept him alive fight after fight. The sheer thought of her having to deal with the outside world alone. "A lot of people didn't hurt you in the beginning. But then they do in the long run. She'd do the same to us." Nokra replied, sounding more like he was trying to convince himself of the fact. At Fikri, Nokra just shrugged. "No preference. Was gonna assume you wanted to go back to your ship. You're not the fighting type. You have thin-ass arms and you looked like you'd shit your pants if I actually went through with a threat."

Atrix turned towards the gangers circling Ashi and Hyun like. Vultures and frowned: a set of hands squeezing Mendez's own gently. "Go to the ship Mendez. I'm gonna stay here to see if they need someone else. At least to carry injured. I owe them that much I suppose." Atrix mused with a small bit of ennui flowing out of her mouth.

With Shaldag regaining his composure, the Ogrunu watched Ashi take a drink and then grunted and leered at Hyun with a venom that put Hyun a bit on the wary side. She had never seen him this ticked at her before, and the magenta colored woman cocked her head to the side. "Got a problem, big boy? Beat her in or we do it." She said, before, the Ogrunu lashed out with a hand to rip the rod out of her hands and bend it i to a knot.

"Shut up. You. Ashi. Front and center." Shaldag boomed, one of the chemical vials pumping and injecting fluid into his neck. If he was going to do this, he knew he would have to do it properly. And combat drugs were something he couldn't fake at the very least. "Hit me again with a prod, and your next prospect for the gang gets smeared along your office walls, Hyun."

Hyun laughed and swished her head tendrils. Before clicking her tongue. "Not killing a prospect, you're killing my girlfriend if you beat Ashi to death. Then I gotta make sure I stab someone you love."

Shaldag rolled his eyes at Hyun. "At least Ashi beats your last lover."
Old Posted 09-11-2017, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote