View Single Post
Snap!
Default   #3  
I also have to petition for 3 credits tomorrow since I've missed so much school.

English, Government, and an elective.

I took my Government final and got a C+ and that bumped my grade up to a 61%. A 64% and higher is passing. The problem is, is that I was caught cheating on an assignment. I never cheat, but I felt I had to do it in order to get a better grade. It was a 90 point "Constitution is Fun" assignment and I googled the answers, and the teacher found out. So he probably assumes I've been cheating the whole time when in reality, I haven't cheated since 10th grade, and that was a small assignment. I see everyone else cheating off everyone else all the time and they pass. I'm not proud of cheating, and I feel I don't deserve the credit anymore.

I feel 10 years older than I really am, and I probably look like it too. I am so sleep deprived. My whole body aches due to stress and packing. I'm moving by this weekend. I don't know where I'm going and that's even more stressful, on top of not being able to graduate and being another year behind in my life.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 01-27-2011, 04:25 PM Reply With Quote