View Single Post
Hakuna matata
Default   #3  
Advil usually works with them, but these past two have been beyond my original coping. The Exedrin worked, so I definitely think if they come back this bad then I will continue to use it. Caffeine doesn't seem to do much to me unless I drink straight up coffee...then I get really jittery and start feeling like absolute garbage. I don't have to take any other meds besides birth control, so the only side effects I really worry about are the possible injuries to my stomach lining from ingesting pills too much.

Normally when I get my period I never have this problem. I'll have to poo a lot more, but not like...soupy poops, haha. This is the first time it has ever caused me to have this, and especially for two days. It is just alarming since I also got my period two weeks after I already had it.
I think I have been eating the same. I work a lot at the mall, so I usually just eat food court stuff ;<;....but I did eat at the Asian place yesterday and got something spicy, even though I don't like spicy, and I think that might be a big contributor to it. I was feeling awful the night before, though, with stomach pains...so I am really not sure the exact cause of this.
Old Posted 12-15-2016, 03:39 PM Reply With Quote