View Single Post
Multiply Six by Nine
KayBee grinned as the bartender, Raff introduced himself. She couldn't help smiling. Not only was smiling her job at work, but this was the highlight of her awful day. She looked at Surgas, he was strangely stiff, and they had only just arrived. "I've definitely noticed the influx of new people in town." She sighed and looked down at her drink. "I hope it's a good thing.. But i've only experienced the bad.. The house I've been saving up for just jumped up in price and sold this week." She took a large gulp of her new drink. She brought her smile back. "Nice to meet you Seth." She gave him her best Elvis grin, which probably looked kind of strange on her petite feminine face.
Surgus put his hand on KayBee's shoulder, an honest comfort touch, however, her side glance made him peel his hand off and put it on his beer. "I work down the block from here at BlockBuster. My name is Surgus." He put his hand out to shake hands with Raff.

--
Story put out her cigarette. She found herself standing at the back entrance to the bar. She flicked the cigarette in the grass and cracked the door open. She glanced around, she was the only person in the alleyway, she slipped her body through the crack of the door. She helped the door close as quietly as possible. The hallway was brick, photos of drunken shenanigans taken with a Polaroid camera tacked to a cork board. [i]toe, heel, toe, heel..[i] She walked passed bathrooms which were labeled for male humans and female humans. strange how humans can't use the same facility. Story took a step back, her reflection stared back at her. A mirror. She took her ponytail down, her hair fell down passed her breasts. She unbuttoned the top 3 buttons of her shirt, showing a slight amount of cleavage and bra. She pulled out a deep red lipstick and applied it. Now she looked like someone who was ready to be talked to at a bar. She continued down the hall and entered the main area. 3 people sat at the bar, empty chairs, bar tables and a billiard table decorated the rest of the room.
Old Posted 07-26-2018, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote