View Single Post
Notorious Pirate Captain

♠ The Green Letters is a game meant to be entertaining, satisfying, and even potentially helpful to those who are questing...

♠ I will announce that the game would start... This game would be held at least once a week, on a weekend...

♠ I will post as I normally do... Usually, I post in red text... However, once in a while, I’ll make one specific letter in my post green-colored, bold and bigger...

♠ All those green letters together form a word...

♠ Guess the word and win 1000 Aurum...

I ask that you follow these rules to every punctuation mark...

♠ I will only give out one letter per post... Meaning, only 1 green, bold, big letter in every post...

♠ I will NOT post those green letters in chronological order that it will form the word already once collected together... Though when I'm generous, I'll post it in order already...

♠ It’s your task to "collect" those letters and form the word with those letters...

♠ If all the letters are given and you can guess, I will say so in my post... That's the only time you will post your guess...

♠ I will not post how many letters will make up the word...

♠ You should chat with me in order to qualify... Besides, how can I finish giving the clues if I don't have someone to talk to right?

♠ You cannot make a guess, if you don't chat at all... I'll know those who are active at that time...

♠ The first to have the complete, fully correct word, wins the 1000 Aurum prize... If your guess is incorrect, I will tell you...

♠ Absolutely, no mules please! If I find out your doing this and has enough proof, I'll report you... Really, please don't cheat other people!

Format: [Username of Recipient] // [Date Received]

NAVIGATION

Bottle o' Messages & Grog Plaque Drunken Code Mainstays The Green Letters, How It Works, Game Rules & Winners The Giving Goose, How It Works, Game Rules & Trading Partners Pirate Promenade, How It Works & Contest Rules Current Match & Match Entries Future Match Themes & Previous Victories & Styles Cazzidy’s Celebration The Wanted Gala Games Hearties & Scums Dwelling Signage & Cliques
Last edited by Cazzidy; 05-05-2014 at 11:59 AM.
Old Posted 07-30-2010, 10:28 AM Reply With Quote