View Single Post
Confused
Heaven
Luka listened closely to the footsteps approaching the door. He stepped back a little and inhaled sharply when the person opened the door. The man was a bit taller than himself and far more intimidating compared to Luka's demeanor. His voice was husky as if he hadn't talked in forever, but he didn't seem too annoyed by Luka's presence.
[Why did you think this was a good idea? Jesus, Luka.]He shook his head in defeat, gesturing to his mouth and throat. He could feel his vision getting cloudy once more, but he didn't want to cry, he was just so, unbelievably frustrated. [I'm Luka! I'm Luka! I just want to speak. I want to have a friend, goddammit this is such a sick game that their playing. Luka covered his eyes with his hands. He was embarrassed and flustered; he should've just stayed in the apartment and pretended not to hear anything.

--

"Well, okay, I'm Avani." She smiled sheepishly under the gaze of the girl. She noticed Katarina's antsiness; she did say she was in a hurry. "I-I was going to ask what that did, but I suppose I shouldn't keep you." She swallowed roughly and looked everywhere where there weren't beautiful blue oceans looking back at her. "M-maybe we will see each other around? I really don't want to interrupt your important business."

Hell
Xander offered a fake laugh before replying harshly. "It's not very nice to speak like that to your customers, is it?" He batted his eyes with a sickly sweet smile. "Besides, I don't keep count on petty things like that. But, if I had to guess, it would probably way too many for your small mind to comprehend," He let his head rest in his hand that was propped up on the counter, "But, I digress."

"I'll take a whiskey on the rocks as well as whitey over here." He spun around on his stool to find the other girl who had been quite invisible just before her big scare. "I'll also buy this little squirt an orange juice or something." He gestured lazily. "What do you want anyway?"

Nancy looked up in shock. "You can see me now?" Her eyes trailed down to her hands and the rest of her body. Yes, she was no longer camouflaged. "Oh--you, you don't have to get me anything."

Xander, clearly not impressed, turned back around. "Yeah, something non-alcoholic." He slid a large bill across the bar in Axel's direction.
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-06-2018, 01:02 AM Reply With Quote