View Single Post
Confused

Heaven
Luka, being completely absorbed by his emotions, barely noticed the voice coming from behind him. It sounded close as if the wall nothing but a piece of paper. Luka held his breath. He opened his mouth to speak but all that came out was warm air. Shit. How do I do this?
Without much of a choice, Luka rose from his place and walked to the entrance of his apartment. He unlocked the door and peeked out into the hallway before stepping completely out. Luka stared at the door next to his own before shaking his head. Useless. What will I do when they expect me to talk? Oh, Jesus. And I look like this.
Luka brought his sleeve up to his eyes to dry them. He gave his pink and puffed up cheeks a pointless slap before finally knocking on his neighbors' door.

--

Avani, stuck in her own head, did not know what the hell had happened to her, just that she was on her ass with a girl standing above her nervously. "O-oh, um, you're okay. I wasn't really watching where I was going. I'm very sorry." She took the girls' hand and pulled herself up. She wiped her hands on the back of her jeans to remove any dirt that might've gotten on her. "Are you okay?" Avani worriedly asked.

Hell
Xander happened to be galavanting the streets of Hell when he heard the worst music blaring from the building he had just passed. Backtracking, he entered the small joint.
"Ah, this place is so horrible, I love it!" Xander exclaimed and held his arms out. "What's everyone's favorite Grimm Reaper gotta do to get a drink 'round here?"
Xander nearly skipped over to the bar and sat down right next to the girl with platinum hair, spinning a little on the stool.

--

Nancy had actually been sitting in the Inferno for a while but the bartender had yet to notice her. Although, she couldn't quite blame him because even she couldn't see herself. She didn't quite know how to use her abilities yet.
However, she didn't really feel like being acknowledged just yet, for she was quite enjoying watching the people interacting in front of her. The red-haired man that had entered looked and acted like he was very mentally unstable. Everyone she had seen so far, though, had been tilted off their axis in some way since entering Hell.
She traced over the names carved into the tables before seeing something moving in her peripheral vision. It squeaked and fully revealed itself before scurrying between her feet. Nancy squealed before jumping up from her place. The chair she had been sitting fell backward with a heavy clang. "Oops."
imanASSet
Old Posted 06-05-2018, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote