View Single Post
Wayward Victorian Doll
Whoo, I got first for round one! This might be a bad idea, but...

1. Why would you make a good suitor for the ball?
I make spoiling my dates and having fun my number one priority. I can be either chivalrous and proper, or flirtatious and naughty, depending on which you'd prefer (and whether I can see some leg/underwear).
2. How would we spend the night, if you won?
Assuming from this question that I'd be taking the lead, we would most likely dance and/or drink until we're dizzy, then dance until we're even more dizzy, then spin around a little just to top it off. Then, if there's still time, we would find a pool or fountain to go skinny dipping in, and if there isn't either we would go skinny dipping anyway... somehow.
3. What sets you apart from everyone else?
I'm pretty sweet, if I do say so myself. And modest. ...I dunno what else.
4. WHY do you want to go to the ball with me?
Because if I were to go to an event, I would want to be absolutely sure that it's going to rock hard. Also, I can claim to adore Batty with absolute sincerity.
5. How would we end the night?
I imagine the hangovers would take care of that part. Er... or if that doesn't do it, it would have to be with a lovely, romantic moment under a beautiful full moon. ♥

Edit: And I totally vote for the matchmaker idea, since there are going to be a lot of very sad Batty-less people after this is over. xD And I totally don't expect to be able to fight through the rabid mob...
Last edited by CupcakeDolly; 07-08-2011 at 02:18 AM.
Old Posted 07-08-2011, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote