View Single Post
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #3  
About DK

Hello I am DK.. well thats the nickname .. full name is Demonskid. I'm also known as Inari (my mule and alterego)

I prefer to be known as the half cat half fox demon that roams around the web finding new places to haunt. I do tend to get bored very fast and will disappear for weeks/months on end. BUT I do have a tenancy to return to the places i liked most. I like anime (Yaoi or action preferred) and manga. J-rock/pop, Vocaloids and other types of music.

I do NOT believe in any kind of god/s. I do love the stories about the Japanese Shinto Gods but I do not believe they or any other will one day save me. So please.. if you have religious views.. keep them to your self.. It's not nice to push your views onto the others who do not have the same thoughts..

My favorite animals are Tigers, Cats, Foxes and Wolves..
I hate ANY type of Monkey/Ape.. never liked them never will.. and I avoid them like I avoid humans out side the inter-webs.

Don't tell me to get a life.. when work is hard to come by, its hard to come by.. there for until I get a job I will have no life.. its tiresome hearing people tell me to get a job when there are no jobs available and they act like they know how the world works.. its ANNOYING! and its probably one of the reasons I kill threads xD

I think thats enough about me..

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 09-26-2010, 09:02 AM Reply With Quote