View Single Post
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asami View Post
Natsu Hun. Did you seriously come into this thread to complain? Im pretty sure the threads intent was to discuss this game. Awakening. Not every single FE game and how you feel about them. It really irks me when someone does what you are doing. It made me upset when someone did the same thing in my skylanders thread. And it makes me upset now.

from the sound of it it seems like xy is a huge fire emblem fan (I admit im a kinda big fan but not much anymore. Other things have taken its place) but I am sure he knows what he is talking about. Where you said you hate it so you probably haven't gone through the lengths of researching and learning new things about the games. (I know I do this for the things I love)

So please don't insult him by saying you know more than he does about something he is CLEARLY passionate about.
I know you'd hate it if someone did the same to you

So instead of coming in here and sounding like a condescending jerk. Maybe ask about the game. Learn new things. Seem genuinely curious. If not. Don't post here. We don't need to read about how much you dislike all the "new games" it really upsets other people when people do that kind of thing. This is clearly a thread for FE awakening. He wants your opinion on this game in particular. And from the sound if things you haven't even tried playing it. So you clearly cant have an opinion on it really. Preconceived notions hold people back. Ive been wrong about a lot of things because I thought "well this looks dumb" or "the other ones suck so this must suck as well" and im usually wrong. So take a step back. Look at what you are doing.
//end rant
//hugs
that was tough but it had to be done.

Also xy I have played the demo
it seemed AMAZING. I really want to play it but it has a lower priority to shin megami tensei devil survivor overclocked and a few others ^^ but ill get there eventually (hopefully)
if not im probably missing out on an amazing game.
@Xl.. Ya, I realized after I had made that post that I had forgotten about the FE SNES Game, So I apologize for my misaccuasations(I know that is misspelled but i have a headache like no other right now) I was Extremely tired when I wrote that and I myself am a very passionate gamer like yourself, Have you played the japan only releases? if you have I would love to compare notes! <3! HAHA *Facedesk*

Okay, Asami you know I love you to death but, I do not appreciate the way you are making me sound. For one, this thread was made for OPINIONS,Of the fire emblem game. I gave MY OPINION and gave an explanation based on the last game created to make a defense on my opinion and then was asked why my opinion was based on what it was I went into further explination, Not all Opinions are good opinions and I am usually blunt about what I think, I apologize if it offends you, but I am not going to change my opinion to make it appealing..

For two, I never said that I knew more than he does about fire emblem... NEVER ONCE. He clearly knows more than I do, but I am still free to my Ignorance and my opinions.. I had forgotten about the first game that was released on the NES in america, and if you would have just given me the time to apologize for it I would have as you see above.. So please I would like ti if before you attacked me over a post that you take it up with me personally, Instead of making me seem like a Tyrant over a thread..

Love natsu.

*leaves thread*
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 03-05-2013, 12:04 AM Reply With Quote