View Single Post
Pixels
Default March Token Shop Item Contest!   #1  
DESIGN AN ITEM FOR THE TOKEN SHOP CONTEST!

Dates: March 15- March 25th

Hey everybody! I wanted to do a little contest to see what accessory type item you could all come up with for the token shop! You have until the 25th to submit ideas! I will select the winners and the winning item will go in the token shop ASAP! You can enter as much as you would like but you can only win for one thing. Please remember that this is for accessory type items! If you can argue why it’s an accessory and not a main piece then I’ll accept it! Look in the token shop for ideas if you need any :3

1st place- 20 runes & item will be made
2nd place- 10000 aurum, item may be made if people ask for it
3rd place - 5000 aurum
Anyone who participates will get 1000 aurum

Drawn design ideas preferred but written will be accepted, references help!

WINNERS:
1st Place: Kittybeary & Voidbarker tied since I think making them in a theme together would go really well. o3o
2nd Place: Merskelly Metalien for your glowy headphones! I would like to do them but I think they might fit better in another place and since they are so many different ones I want to leave it open for now but def would like to make something like that!
3r Place: Espy for your various heads. I do love making head replacement items but I'd like to take time and flesh out the next batch so they are getting 3rd place for now!

Old Posted 03-15-2019, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote