View Single Post
The Dragon Reborn
Default   #17  
Tarrek/Rhys
Tarrek stepped back as a pair of large leathery wings unwrapped from the downed form, slowely tranforming into an elegant crimson cloak. Rhys sat up and shaded his eyes from the sun with his hand.
"Ya mind closing that window?" He said sarcastically as he made his way to his feet. Tarrek stayed quiet with his sword at the ready.
"Yeah, ya know? I was just blasted with something that I have no idea what it was and feel like I just fought the Tarrasque. I don't think you'll need that weapon if you really intend to kill me." Rhys said.
Tarrek stayed quiet.
"Well, whatever. I've got to go report to the mages guild. You're welcome to come along if you wish. Unless you want to stay here and wait for another one of those things to show up."
"I suppose I'll come with you than. What was that thing exactly?" Tarrek asked.
"I was actually hoping you could answer that for me. With that tattoo and strange magic and all, I thought you'd know a little about it." Rhys replied.
"Well...I don't exactly..." he stopped as he heard the faint sound of leaves rustling from the surrounding wood.
"There is someone watching us." he whispered
"I know, my eyes and ears are better than common folk. I've been able to hear her since I woke up." Rhys replied. "You can go ahead and come out!" he yelled. "I at least won't bite."
Old Posted 03-15-2011, 04:44 PM Reply With Quote