View Single Post
Desolation Denizen
Default   #37  
"Well, since that plan seems like a bust, I might have an idea." Horace pushes himself off the wall from where he was leaning. He is rather more composed since his earlier breakdown. And after what those bastards did to Dalton, he's as keen as the rest of them to do some damage. He really hadn't been that bad of a guy, Dalton... sure, he was a bit dense, liked to drink more than he probably he should, didn't exactly come up with the best plans, but that didn't mean they'd had to... had to... no! No more crying!

The bard wipes at his nose irritably as he speaks."Now, I don't know much about assassinations or whatever you guys are planning, but wouldn't getting us some weapons be a good step? Maybe some armor, too?"

Horace: Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 7 = 19

"That dork Lanius is sure to be at the party -- he can't shut up at the inn about how inner-circle he is with Casper. So, while he's out, we could just, I don't know, maybe Tanya clocks ol' Harper 'bout the head and we make off with the finest blades in town."

Horace: Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 = 18

Lanius had never liked Dalton. He wonders if the smith's son had anything to do with getting his friend hanged. Best not, for his sake, if Horace ever gets his hands on him.
Cold silence has a tendency
to atrophy any sense of compassion
between supposed lovers.
Between supposed brothers.
Old Posted 11-02-2017, 02:14 AM Reply With Quote