View Single Post
One Fish
Smile The New Kat in Town   #1  
Hello, Trisphee!
My name is Kat, and my character is the Kiddiss >^..^<
My fursona is an anthro-feline which looks mostly human but has black cat ears and a sleek, puma-like black tail. I also have retractable black large bat-like wings. Yes, I am an odd looking creature if you see me in full force. I would post an image of a full Kiddiss, but if Trisphee is like other avatar site I frequent, one cannot post images or links until they have at least ten valid posts. Here's to numero uno poor moi ^_~
Um, I belong to several avatar sites, but right now I only *really* post on one on a regular basis (Avaricia). I have seen one name I definitely know here (I was sneaky and followed her here MWAHAHA!), and one username that is still questionable.
I'm not one to make many posts- but the ones that I make are usually quite long and detailed (also known as "Walls 'o Text" in some parts).
I do not like people who use the "txt tlk" or post " TL;DR". I currently use my phone for 95% of my internet usage, which means I am thumb typing on a touch screen. If I have taken the time to type it out, and a person wants to know what I wrote, I feel it is up to them to read it. :3
When I get to know people and feel more comfortable and a little silly, I will occasionally use "LOLCats Speak".
That brings me to the next defining part of "me". I am a kitteh-person. My husband-creature of almost eight years (as of the 29th this month!) are owned by six adorable and loving feline children. We have no human kids (we can't because of two debilitating illness I have that can and most like would ne transferred to the fetus). I love my kittehs as if they were my own birth children (that would male for an interesting tale to tell LOL); they are my world.
I am one of the older users on avatar sites, not as in "I've been on blah-blah-blah.com since '03", but rather "Yeah, I probably am old enough to be your mom. :p " So, if there is a 30 and Over Hangout here, I would be grateful if someone would point me in the right direction ^_^
Please feel free to ask me any questions. I'm fairly open, I guess. But, as a Kat, I can be wary and cautious - but also sometimes too curious for my own good *gerk*
I hope Trisphee and Kiddiss will be a good fit!
MeOw!
Old Posted 02-18-2012, 02:00 PM Reply With Quote