Thread: Lock Please
View Single Post
*twitch*
Default   #63  
The man turned to the boy with a grin. “I was in the mood for a fairytale, welcome to the Castle of Stories.” Standing before Audrey was a tall slender man with short platinum blonde hair and lavender eyes. He was wearing a highly stylized pale pink outfit with intricate silver designs that was reminiscent of a prince’s formal attire. His outfit was complete with medals of various sorts and a sword. Tasunke wasn’t really fond of swords, but it completed his outfit. Accepting the treat and fork he led the way into a corridor of doors. As he walked the pink of his outfit shimmered like an opal, changing colors in the flickering of the lights before settling back to the pale pink.
After a few minutes of walking, he finally stopped before a large oak door. The edges of the door were elegantly carved to resemble pumpkin vines that wound up the sides of the door, and along the top where the vines dipped slightly in middle. Beneath where the vines meet at the top a small gold and opal pumpkin is embedded in the wood. Turning to Audrey he smirked again while tossing the empty plate and fork aside. “Shall we pay Cindy a visit?”
I am the Goddess of Volcanoes...I Bleed Lava :3
Old Posted 12-06-2011, 12:38 AM