Thread: Lock Please
View Single Post
Posty McPostsALot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeria View Post
Iris spun 'round and spotted Trace. Not who she was expecting.
"Did you just TALK? You've been holding out on me all these years?! You can TALK!?" Her jaw almost hit the floor. That was it. This is a dream. Trace... can't talk. She felt like she was losing her mind. Something was really wrong... with all of this.
She turned to Deva, "So Fallon says we altogether now? Can we get on with this... whatever this is? Some of us have lives to get back to..." Iris wasn't sure what to think... what to believe. If this was just a dream then it would be over soon. Yet if it was real... how could this be real...
And yet more contradictions, Tony thought. Other then the fact that they were all there, all thinking that this was a dream when none of them were waking up, including himself, Tony noted the reaction: A) He could now talk when he couldn't before, meaning that this place does something to the people within, B) Iris never knew Trace, but if Trace responded in like, then... C) Trace could have always talked... either way the reaction shows a contradiction in a normal human response. She couldn't just react so vividly and calmly go back to talking to Deva unless.....

More thoughts flew back and forth to the point where he didn't notice the white lights until the last second.
Transform:

Dragon's fire unleash from within me
And wipe away clean the crimes of the past
I am....The Dragon!

As Tony observed himself, he felt at one with the dragon that had stopped resting on his shoulder and now stood in front of him. It had grown to about knee-length in height and was as long as he was tall. His thoughts also grew clearer as he began to understand the situation, almost synching his own thoughts with those of the dragon's.

"I see..." he said. There was not much else to be said.

He felt a mid-length katana at his good side. Drawing half-way, it glowed a bright red, as though fresh from the forge. Weight wise, it was very comfortable, but it still felt unfamiliar to use. He sheathed it back again.
Last edited by Funkduder; 12-05-2011 at 11:57 PM.
Old Posted 12-05-2011, 11:53 PM