View Single Post
Forward Thinker
Default   #53  
Feel free to use the old editor until this one works the way you'd like it to.

The background going to the bottom instead of top is something that I was going to fix, but apparently forgot to write that down, so I'll change it.

I'm not really sure how to help with discovery of items, apart from tagging...which, of course, is an ongoing process. Also, I feel like even incomplete as it is, it's easier to find items in this editor than the old one? Am I missing something?

As for number of clicks, how would you like to see it? All the color variations you own at once? Stop stacking things?

The layer manager is my next focus of improving...it's actually not supposed to go over the avatar at all, so that you can see the avatar as you resort it, although in checking again I realize it drifts over top if the screen is small enough, and that's definitely not ideal.

The trick, of course, is sorting out how to make it reasonable to use on a phone screen, and that's something I haven't figured out, I admit.

As for politeness, I don't care about couching criticism. The point of this is to figure out what's wrong.
Old Posted 07-07-2020, 07:56 AM Reply With Quote